Asbestos Operatives & Supervisors
Inner City Environmental are always looking for experienced Asbestos Removals Operatives and Supervisors to be employed full time in permanent positions within the London and the South East.
- Working on projects of any size from small residential to large industrial projects.
- Work on all aspects of the project from the setting up through to dismantle.
- Supervise projects and keep accurate and thorough records (Supervisor role)
- Manage the operatives on site whilst reporting to the Contracts Managers (Supervisor role)
The successful candidate must be able to :
- Provide up to date training certificates
- Provide valid medical certification.
- Show willing to work on any project within the south east region of the UK
- Feel comfortable and be licensed to drive a van whilst towing a trailer (not essential).
- Keep the site running smoothly, control the operatives and ensure the project is on programme.
We would be interested to hear from you as our volume of work can change very quickly and we will keep your details on file jf we do not have any immediate vacancies.
For more information call 01322 273517 or email your details over for the attention of Nick Greenfield, Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org